You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Sunday, June 6, 2010

    Measure your data usage

    If you tether your signal to your Ipad and want to stay on top of your data usage then the FREE MyWireless app in the iTunes store is your best friend.

    I use the Iphone to tether to my home Mac and to the Ipad and originally for my iPhone too. I am on the unlimited plan and in day 21 of a 31 day cycle I have used 789 megabytes, 1000 MB's equal a Gigabyte.

    AT&T's fair use rule (fine print) defines unlimited data at 5 Gigabytes.

    I use the Ipad to stream movies my home DVD collection( using stream to me) use sling media and more and I am still under my limit by a bunch.

    The new data plan is one "I" would stay away from. I'll pay the 5.00 more to have unlimited vs. 2 GB and 10.00 for every GB thereafter.

    The plans change after June 7 for new users or those opt out for the new 24.99 plan or 200 MB for 15.99. Read my earlier postings on Facebook.


    -- Post From My iPhone/Ipad

    Location:Leeland Ave,Houston,United States

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux