You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Saturday, July 24, 2010

    Apple iPhone 4 cases

    Okay I ordered my case today for better reception I chose the simple black bumper case but they had several styles and manufacturers I could choose from. My case will arrive in 3 to 5 weeks. Only iPhone 4 owners are eligible.

    All iPhone 4 purchase must be made by September 30 2010,to qualify for this program.

    For iPhone purchases made before July 23, 2010 you must apply no later than August 22, 2010; otherwise you must apply within 30 days of your Iphone purchase.

    This is the process go to the app store and download "iPhone 4 Case Program" follow the prompts and choose a bumper, snap on or slip case.

    Make sure your mailing info is correct and they will notify you prior to shipping.


    -- Post From My iPhone/Ipad

    Location:Radar Rd,Newark,United States

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux