You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Monday, August 9, 2010

    Skype on the Ipad

    The call quality on Skypes Ipad app was very good.I was calling from San Juan to a mobile phone in The U.S. The Ipads built in speaker and microphone with the noise canceling software was great. I did have issues trying to run the program in the background and multitasking on the Ipad (it's possible on the iPhones IOS4) I guess I need to do some more hacking or wait till the multitasking software for the Ipad debuts this fall. A great way to make calls from another country and not fork over a ton of cash to the phone companies.


    -- Post From My iPhone/Ipad

    Location:Expreso Baldorioty De Castro,Carolina,Puerto Rico

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux