You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Friday, August 27, 2010

    Whistle VOIP

    I had another chance to use Whistles calling service and I liked it a lot. It's a free service that uses wifi to place high quality calls. I have made calls to and from Trinidad, San Juan, Puerto Rico and Santo Domingo all with no costs. They issue a phone number. Push notifications allow you to accept calls while the app runs in the background. This feature costs. It has a great interface and integrates the contacts from your IPhone, you also can do conference calling using the line 1 and line 2 features. I recommend this service if you are an international traveler as they also have low rates for international calling.



    Posted from my Iphone, how ya like me now?

    Location:Trinidad & Tobago

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux