You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Monday, September 6, 2010

    Battery Life

    The I4's battery life us wonderful and gets me through a typical day. I could not say the same for my original IPhone or the 3G or 3GS I've bought additional chargers and snap on external packs for almost 70 dollars and they worked fine. I had to charge the phone plus the external battery too or use "The Richard Solo" which added to the size of the small and slim IPhone.

    I found an alternative that is getting a thumbs up on my old 32GB 3GS it is a Cydia app that puts the IPhone into a radio2G mode when on standby. Its called auto3G and us only 5.99 some users have gotten mixed results but has certainly made a difference by allowing me to get through the day using all the functions on my 3GS. If you use tell me what you think, thanks.


    Posted from my Iphone, how ya like me now?

    Location:Auburn Pl,Midland,United States

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux