You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Sunday, September 12, 2010

    Cutting the cable

    I am working very hard to cut the cable using Apple/Mac products and Internet services and I believe in the next 90 days I will have a system to amuse/entertain and inform me at a significant discount. I will have info on 1st year cost and equipment needed. I am also compiling channels that work online that can be viewed on your TV.

    I will post reviews and let you know how this works on Macs and Apple mobile products. Placeshifting and time shifting are a major goal of mine. Netflix is a part of my strategy and they have signed another blockbuster deal to bring the best "newest" movies to instant watch. I should save 60.00 a month at least on cable fees.

    Stay tuned via my Twitter links at www.powerinyourfist.com and via facebook (Regginald Wiiliams) or my online newspaper http://paper.li/iphonefanboy

    Stay tuned


    -- Post From My iPhone/Ipad

    Location:Radar Rd,Newark,United States

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux