I love Grooveshark when it comes to listening to music. I am a VIP member at 3.00 a month for all the music I want. there are a few things that make this work on the Iphone it must be jailbroken ( Apple rejected this app from the Itunes App store) you will find this service in Cydia. You will need to be a VIP member at 3.00 a month or 30.00 for the year. It also only works on Wi-Fi unless you use "Unrestrictor3G" that is also in Cydia. Unrestrictor3G fakes out the Iphone into thinking it is always on WiFi. you can also upload your Music into Grooveshark as a way to take your collection on the road with you and save space on your Iphone/Itouch. Here is the coolest part you can save your music to play when you are offline. I will do more tests and make findings known. The possibilities are virtually endless when an expert jailbreaks your Iphone and offers years of experienced followup technical support.
Twitter News
Voiceactivator, wow!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
I love Grooveshark
I love Grooveshark when it comes to listening to music. I am a VIP member at 3.00 a month for all the music I want. there are a few things that make this work on the Iphone it must be jailbroken ( Apple rejected this app from the Itunes App store) you will find this service in Cydia. You will need to be a VIP member at 3.00 a month or 30.00 for the year. It also only works on Wi-Fi unless you use "Unrestrictor3G" that is also in Cydia. Unrestrictor3G fakes out the Iphone into thinking it is always on WiFi. you can also upload your Music into Grooveshark as a way to take your collection on the road with you and save space on your Iphone/Itouch. Here is the coolest part you can save your music to play when you are offline. I will do more tests and make findings known. The possibilities are virtually endless when an expert jailbreaks your Iphone and offers years of experienced followup technical support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment