You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Wednesday, March 24, 2010

    Testing I Call

    I am always searching for new tech breakthroughs and I may have found a Gem for the Ipad. As you know there is no Phone on The Ipad. Skype should work nicely for a subscription price of about 3.00 a month you get 10,000 minutes of calling a month to anywhere in the USA and Canada and for a few dollars 40.00 a year you get a phone number too. Enter Icall, you get unlimited calling in the US at 5 minute chunks. Inbound access numbers let you receive incoming calls to your iCall phone app, even if you haven't purchased your own personal phone number. Just tell people to call an access number that is listed on thier website and calls are routed to your device or the free voice mail. I tested the service on my Iphone with it airplane mode but the Wi-Fi running and my calls were placed with "good" voice quality. they have an unlimited calling option for 9.95 a month that adds many nice new features. They give you a free trial of the premium features tell me what you think. A very nice Ipad option.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux