You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Friday, March 5, 2010

    I pad arrives late

    ...Damn! a few days late, but better late than never. you can preorder the I pad on the 12th online for pickup at the Apple store. This is for the Wi-Fi model only. Pick up date is April 3rd. from the Apple press release: Beginning a week from today, on March 12, US customers can pre-order both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G models from Apple's online store (www.apple.com) or reserve a Wi-Fi model to pick up on Saturday, April 3, at an Apple retail store. there you have it. I wonder where I will be on the 3rd? Yuk, Yuk.

    I will keep you posted on any date changes or rumors, Thanks for reading the Blog or listening to my Podcast.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux