You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Monday, April 5, 2010

    First impressions of Wi-Fi only Ipad

    I have had some time to tinker with the Ipad and enjoy it as it is from the box. I am making calls via Skype and Truephone with nice call clarity. I am in fact blogging now from the Ipad. I am using the iPhone to broadcast real time images and have a hybrid camera software that is not bad for a 1st version software, video chat is not far behind. Netflix quality is great. The device is a handful at 1.5 pounds but I will get used to it. It is great for day to day task and in that respects replaces my Acer netbook. Things are snappy, crisp and quick. You simply think of something and it happens. I will be excited to connect the Apple wireless keyboard to it via Bluetooth and once it is jail broken the real fun begins such as using my Jawbone Bluetooth while using Skype via a free hacker program called MonoB. Most of the games designed specifically for iPhone/Itouch worked well BUT looked a little grainy in large mode. Scrabble was fantastic and blackjack was rendered better in the smaller mode. The device is great for doing quick things making a voice memo or keeping organized through the beautiful calendar program. Maybe you need to send or read an Email quickly or print some documents from the wireless printer app. All in all it is a marvelous day to day device and that's just the first 48 hours. I see the device as a blank slate of paper that app designers and the hacker community will have a field day with. I also love the fact that I can use Boingo Wi-Fi service as a roaming partner at no charge because I have Att DSL service at home.


    -- Posted From My iPhone/Ipad

    Location:Radar Rd,Newark,United States

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux