You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Wednesday, April 7, 2010

    Rhapsody is better and will soon be magnificent

    I have used Rhapsody on the Iphone since it 1st arrived in the app store and enjoy it. I discover a lot of NEW music this way and 15.00 a month for an unlimited library was "just OK"
    This is the new business model for music it is access vs. Ownership listen to it anytime you like, provided you have an Internet signal.
    The service works well on all my devices at home and on the road and is a joy on the Ipad.
    Rhapsody split from and is a standalone company and the price is now 10.00 with a 2 week no cost trial in the app store.
    More changes are coming. Rhapsody is working on an offline model to play your music on a plane or in a situation where you can not access the Internet.
    A great service. I now have a Faith Hill, Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith and Queen collection next to all my Gospel, funk,soul,reggae and jazz collection. Music brings Joy retrospect and peace. Never has 10.00 gone so far, I recommend Rhapsody.


    -- Post From My iPhone/Ipad

    Location:Main St,Houston,United States

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux