You Have questions...Then call me

Affordable Iphone & Ipad insurance/ 24 hour Iphone repair

Twitter News

    follow me on Twitter

    Voiceactivator, wow!

    Thursday, April 15, 2010

    Using Mi-Wi to save 490.00 the 1st year

    I bought the Wi-Fi Ipad with only the Internet connection vs. waiting for the Wi-Fi + 3G Ipad with the 14.95 or 30.00 a month plan because I am able to use my Iphone to transfer my signal to the Ipad. The service works well with all the basic apps.
    Streaming video from Netflix is a little buggy but everything else is great.

    I monitor my data usage by using the app My Wireless to make sure I stay under my 5 Gigabytes (AT&T's definition of unlimited data) and thus far between both devices I've used 2,750 megs of data. 1000 Megs = 1 GIgabyte so I am Okay.

    Using the Iphone to tether my Ipad has advantages
    1) I did not have to pay an extra 130.00 for the device

    2) I am able to easily make calls from my Iphone via Bluetooth and still access the Ipad.

    I can use my headset and make calls outside the U.S.on the Ipad

    3) I save as much as 360.00 a year on the Ipad data plan.

    Be reasonable and stay under the 5Gigs of data and enjoy the device if your device is not enabled call me and we can install Mi-Fi which can only be used on jailbroken Iphones.

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook too.


    -- Posted From My Ipad

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Smart Screen Ipad Demo

    SD Flash Drive

    Pod To PC...and it's free!

    Google Voice Redux