I made a visit to Starbucks today and wanted to see if I could connect easily to their hotspot and I must let you know that I have ATT DSL (non phone) service. I fired up the hotspot and it said connect: username/password
I used my ATT.net username and password and voilĂ I was online and the password reminder software kicked in that is built into 3G, 3GS and the Ipad ( must be turned on) now I can log on any time with no problem. Keep in mind my Iphone is jailbroken and also functions as a wireless hotspot too. For times when thier is no hotspot.The test was incomplete from the standpoint that I wanted to try all the other type of login services such as Boingo that test is coming soon. The speed was quick and I had no Wi-Fi issues.
-- Post From My iPhone/Ipad
Twitter News
Voiceactivator, wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment