Okay today I am on my way to the "Tech Mecca" the Apple headquarters in Cupertino with my Apple homeboy/coworker Chad.
We are driving there using a zipcar and I must admit it is Apple friendly with Ipod connectors and charger for multiple MP3 players. I am also using the Tom Tom car kit and Gps service too.
There is an app for the Zipcar that supposedly unlocks the car (didn't work for) but it did locate the car for me and I made the reservation and chose my car too. No deposit, insurance is paid and they buy the gas. I am giving away free driving on my site at powerinyourfist.com
I will post picks and info from Apple headquarters via Facebook.
Chad emailed Steve Jobs and asked him too meet us at the store too ( Big ones!)
We are here Steve did not meet us but we had a great time and it was a beautiful drive.
-- Post From My iPhone/Ipad
Twitter News
Voiceactivator, wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment