A Google Voice number, one that rings all your phones, makes good sense as the caller ID number for outgoing Skype calls. Google Voice blocked the verification SMS that Skype needed until recently, but Google's flipped the switch and made it convenient.
John, a Lifehacker reader and fan of Google Voice and Skype, tipped us off to a tweet from a Google Voice team member that indicated the Google Voice/Caller ID setup now works. You'll have to respond to the SMS sent to your Google Voice number, but once you do, people you call with Skype's "Skype Out" service won't see a random string of digits, but a number they can actually call you back on.
For all those wondering - you just go into your skype account [secure.skype.com] and set the number in the Caller ID section.
I will test this out on my Ipad and see how useful it is and post my findings at www.powerinyourfist.com and Facebook too
-- Post From My iPhone/Ipad
Location:Meadow St,Elizabeth,United States
It's going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my experience.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my page :: WA
Great article.
ReplyDeleteMy web blog ; michigan unemployment office locations
Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital
ReplyDeleteto claim that I get in fact loved account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I success you get entry to persistently rapidly.
Feel free to surf to my web page :: facebook quotes